Labor Day Events in Colorado
There is a lot of events happening around the metro Denver area this Labor Day weekend. I will try to put as many options in this post as I can as well as give you a few websites to review that will have even more events to explore! You won’t have any reason to say “I don’t know what to do this weekend” it will be more likely you won’t be able to fit everything you would like to do in one weekend!
I would like to highlight one event, The Blues & Brews Fest because this is being held at the Stanley Marketplace on Saturday, Sept. 3rd. The Stanley Marketplace is the new development in Aurora from the old Stanley Aviation building. They are creating 500 new jobs by opening up to 54 local businesses in this building. The Stanley Marketplace will have a grand opening in the end of this October, while business started opening their doors this month.
Here are some more events to check out for this weekend:
- The Riot Fest & Rodeo @ the National Western Complex starting tomorrow Sept 2nd through Sept 4th, with some great line ups starting such as Janes Addiction, Death Cab for Cutie, Ween and the Original Misfits and more
- FISE World Denver– Sept 3rd-5th, Right in the heart
of the city all the top professionals and amateurs compete in skateboarding and BMX events
- The Taste of Colorado– Sept 2-5th @ Civic Center Park- Enjoy great food, crafts, art, performances and shopping! Always a great time and one that can become a tradition.
Here are few other options to explore:
- Red Rocks Amphitheater– Has a great line up of concerts starting tonight with the Chainsmokers, Friday is Atmosphere, Saturday
- This Friday is the one of the First Fridays Art Walk on Santa Fe or the RiNo District.
- Rocky Mountain Showdown is tomorrow at Sports Authority Field where CU and CSU have their annual showdown
- Colorado Rockies Vs. the Arizona Diamond Backs this weekend
To top it off and if you’re looking for a local getaway the Denver Hyatt is running specials throughout the Labor Day Weekend!
Have a safe and fun holiday weekend!