Unique stores in Denver for your holiday shopping this year
Tis the season to be shopping, fa la la la! It is now crunch time in looking for those remaining gifts on your list. As you may have seen Denver is exploding with many eclectic boutiques and shops.
I’ve compiled a list of some really great places to find the perfect unique gift for your friends/family that you just don’t know what to get them, either because they have everything or maybe they are just truly unique themselves so you need to find them an equally suited eclectic gift.
To start I want to give you my favorite staples in Denver. They are the shops on south Broadway.
- Decades– This place has been my go to place for almost 20 year! You really can’t go wrong in this place from small trinkets, clothes, jewelry, kids/babies, and really everything in between.
- Hope Tank– This is on of my new favorite places as I only discovered it last year. They sell products made by people with a commitment to philanthropy. Every item sold supports their nonprofit partners.
- Sewn- This store is full of handmade goods made by local artists. It is a collaboration of artists who have combined their talents. Each item is handmade and is truly unique with high quality. They have everything from clothes, jewelry, and home items.
- Starlet-This boutique has two locations, 26 Broadway & 3450 W. 32nd Ave. This store offers the most current trends in fashion while keeping items affordable! They have such an eclectic variety in women’s clothing and you will be sure to find a one of kind gift.
When you are walking down Broadway you will find many more shops so have fun, explore all you can and make sure to grab a bite to eat at one of the many delicious restaurants along the way.
A few other areas to check out:
Stanley Market- This place is packed full with unique shops and stores as well as great places to grab a bite to eat. Here are some of the stores and restaurants in this awesome place:
- True- A holistic boutique bringing an eclectic mix of elegant, easy to live in clothing, plus jewelry, accessories, home decor and wellness lotions and potions.
- Goose and the Goat– Shoes and accessories for men, women and kids
- Velvet Wolf & Little Wolf- Both a clothing and accessories boutique, with unique finds. The Little wolf boutique is specifically for mama, baby and children.
- Restaurants include Rolling Smoke BBQ, Denver Biscuit Co, Comida Cantina (make sure to try their jalapeno & bacon street taco) and many more!
- Jewelius– A hip jewelry & women’s fashion boutique
- 32nd West- This store has something for everyone, men, women, kids. Includes clothing, shoes, accessories, CO merchandise, locally made jewelry, jams, etc. Owners are Denver natives with the love of the mountains and active endeavors that geared a store around their passions.
- West Side Books– An independent bookstore providing new, used and unusual books. they have been around for close to twenty years, which means they are doing something right!
There are definitely many more shops to explore and hopefully this list gives you a few unique shop. We hope this list has stores you haven’t heard of and gives you some great inspiration, plus you will be shopping local! If you stumble across a great store please share with us and our community!
Mortgage Maestro Group