5 Things to do this weekend- October 19-21, 2018
5 Things To Do This Weekend
There is always something fun to do in this beautiful state of Colorado. You can enjoy the outdoors, the parks, the breweries, the local restaurants, and all the local communities events. Here is a list of some local activities going on this weekend.
- Halloween Harvest Festival– Saturday, Oct. 20th-Downtown Westminster, 5453 W. 88th Avenue, 12 PM – 8 PM, FREE, family-friendly event. Free carnival games, trick-or-treating, hot-air balloon glow, live musical performances by local bands, beer garden, food trucks, arts & crafts, jumping castles, local vendors, bonfire & BBQ competition! You can even pick out a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch!
- “Boo” Run With Front Range Brewing-Saturday, Oct. 20th, 400 W. South Boulder Rd. #1650, Lafayette- 9:00-11:00 AM, 11:15 After Party begins! Walk/Run a 5k “ish” course along the Coal Creek Trail, preferably in costume. The course is stroller friendly. The walk/run is family friendly and encourages the whole family to participate even the furry four-legged members! The “boo” run is a benefit for the Humane Society of Boulder Valley. There will be costume contests (4 different categories), beer Olympic games at the after party, delicious food, fun games and of course beer.
- World Singing Day- Saturday, Oct. 20th @ 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM, Located at the birthplace of world singing day, Boulder (Pearl Street & Courthouse Fountain)! Come together and sing to the original recordings of popular songs, Bruno Mars to the Beatles and Sinatra. This is the 4th annual Sing-Along Boulder. Free lyric booklets and stickers. Fun for all ages and singing abilities!
- 35th Annual Wine in the Pines-Oct. 19-20, 1437 Co Rd 150, Keystone, CO- Elvis comes to Wine in the Pines this year! This event brings together the pleasures of world-class wines, live music (Elvis will be in the building on Sat.) with delicious food from Keystone’s premier chefs. This event benefits the Kelly Smith Employment Center at Ability Connection Colorado.
- Loveland Ski Area Opening Day– Saturday, October 20th- Time to start the season!
There are definitely some fun events happening, I wish I could attend them all! As always, have fun and if you know of an event you would like to share please send it our way and we will help share it.
Disclaimer: “The views, articles, postings and other information listed on this website are personal and do not necessarily represent the opinion or the position of American Pacific Mortgage Corporation.”