Home Renovation-Rules & Regulations
Please read before scheduling below
OFFICIAL RULES – Home Renovation Giveaway
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS GIVEAWAY. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited.
1. SPONSOR AND ADMINISTRATOR: Mortgage Maestro Group, NMLS #1838215, 1720 S. Bellaire Street, Ste. 315, Denver, CO 80222
2. GIVEAWAY PERIOD: The Giveaway begins at Monday, May 13, 2019 @ 5:00 PM Mountain Time (“MST”) on and ends Thursday, June 20, 2019, @ 5:00 PM (“Giveaway Period”).
3. ELIGIBILITY: You have not yet won. To enter the Giveaway you must be (i) a legal resident of Colorado and/or be a homeowner in Colorado, and (ii) at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Eligibility will be determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in its/their sole discretion. The must be 100 entries minimum for Giveaway to proceed! *Employees of settlement service providers, real estate industry professionals and mortgage industry individuals are not eligible to win.
4. HOW TO ENTER: During the Giveaway Period, you must schedule and complete a FREE mortgage review with the Mortgage Maestro Group. Upon completion of your mortgage review, you will automatically be entered with one (1) entry into the Giveaway. Limit one entry per family. You must provide all required information to be eligible to enter and win. All potential winners are subject to verification before any prize will be awarded.
5. DRAWING AND WINNER NOTIFICATION: Administrator will conduct a random drawing from all eligible entries received to select the potential Prize Winner on or about Friday, June 21, 2019. Potential Winner will be notified in person, by phone, and/or by email, on or about Friday, June 21, 2019. Odds of winning a Grand Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries. A minimum of 100 entries is required for the Giveaway to be completed. If a Potential Winner cannot be contacted within forty-eight (48) hours of Administrator’s first attempt, such Potential Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate Potential Winner will be selected from the remaining eligible entries received.
VERIFICATION OF WINNER: The Potential Winners may be required to prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, within three (3) days of being notified as a Potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by a Potential Winner, such Potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as a Winner shall be terminated. An alternative Potential Winner may be chosen through a random drawing from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
6. PRIZE: One (1) grand prize of $2500 in the form of store credit to one of the following approved establishments. No cash will be distributed, and unused funds may not be distributed to the winner. The winner will be subject to the rules and regulations imposed by the selected.
7. GENERAL PRIZE CONDITIONS/RESTRICTIONS:
Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. All federal, state and local taxes (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize are solely Official Winner’s responsibility. Before a Potential Winner will be deemed an Official Winner, he/she will be required to execute and return a complete W-9 form, as well as any other documentation that may be required by Sponsor at its discretion. If the documents are not returned within the time required by Sponsor and/or Administrator, or Potential Winner is found to be ineligible, or Potential Winner is unavailable to take delivery of the prize, or Potential Winner does not comply with these Official Rules, then such Potential Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries received. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Official Winner or Potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize and is not responsible for any mechanical difficulties or failure connected with the Prize. No transfer, substitution, or cash equivalent for any Prize is allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to substitute a Prize or prize component with a prize of equal or greater value if the Prize or a prize component cannot be awarded as described for any reason. In the event that a Potential Winner chooses not to accept his/her prize, or cannot be notified, such Potential Winner and entry will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner will be randomly selected from the remaining eligible entries received.