3

Tag Archives: Parade of lights

Local (Denver Metro) Events this Weekend

We wanted to put some great local events happening this weekend.  There are definitely plenty to choose from so we just highlighted a few.  We have also included some great resources to look into should you not see anything to your liking. Events this weekend December 1-3: Holiday Flea– presented by the Denver Flea. Fri, […] …read more

What To Do This Weekend

What to do this weekend Either you already know what to do this weekend or your still planning it out.  I would guess at least 90% of us already have our calendar chalked full for the month of December with events and activities. Or if you’re like me in the remaining 10%, you haven’t committed […] …read more